Monday 15 October 2012

How to make money without even trying........

I am the luckiest person in the whole wide world....and if you want to turn green with envy....and grit your teeth and seethe that you are not in fact.....me......then read on.....

Last week I got this text message;

Your Mobile Number Won 1,500,000.00 pounds in the Euro Millions Mobile Award.  To Claim  Funds, Kindly Email us: FNK424756, Your Name & Number to:
euroclaimdept@msn.com

Then...wait for it....today I got this one;

Your Mobile# has won $550,000 AUD in NOKIA/FREELOTTO. Ref No:NFL996. to claim send your Name, Email & Mobile to nokiaconnected4@56788.com

HOORAY......I'M RICH!!!!

And I don't even own a Nokia....you can't get any more lucky than that!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Hells bells! You're good for a loan. And a bloody big one too . . . . .

    ReplyDelete