Tuesday 23 October 2012

Simple things that make me happy.....

Sometimes it's not the big, expensive life changing things that make you happy....it can be the little things that give you that contented feeling and make you smile!

Here's just a few that make me happy.....they might not be your cup of tea......but they give me a little warm glow......

  • Things that work....the way they should....on the first go......especially technology...
  • Getting into the car and finding this.....

  • A drink fridge full of Pepsi Max....

  • My dishwasher.....


  • An empty ironing basket......

  • Finding a packet of your favourite chips at the back of the cupboard...when nobody else did...
  • A new book to read...
  • Jasmine in flower.....
  • Finding your kid's homework done...without you even asking......
  • My bed....


And there's just a handful of the things I love.



What floats your boat?

No comments:

Post a Comment