Thursday 22 November 2012

Suitcases, sickness and more shopping........

I have now been living out of a suitcase for 20 days!

The novelty has well and truly worn off.....I think it wore off by about day 4!

It must be at least a week since I wore my last item of clean clothing.....and even if they were clean they spend their time in such close confines with the unclean.....that they really can't be considered fresh. I never thought the day would come when I would miss my laundry!

We have all had a fantastic time on this trip....but I think we are beginning to hit the wall. Tempers are getting shorter, we are all tired...the type of tired that 8 hours sleep just doesn't get rid of....and we have all had a "moment" or two when we are just over it.

Along with the tiredness comes the feeling of being run down.....and it was only a matter of time until one of us came down with something. Master 12 has proven to be the lucky winner....he's been feeling a bit poorly all day....refused any dinner......and had a lovely big puke when we returned to our room! We all hope.....none more so than him.....that he is feeling better by the morning.....when we begin our final day in Disneyland.

Hubby, Master 15 and I are all in grave danger of returning home with a terrible addiction. We have well and truly become shopaholics.....it's all so temptingly cheap over here! When you see something that would be 3 or 4 times the price at home...it's very hard to resist. Master 12 is not similarly afflicted. He doesn't like shopping at home....and he doesn't like it here!

So we gave the wallet another work out today......we all solemnly swear to quit cold turkey as soon as we get home....





No comments:

Post a Comment