Sunday 16 December 2012

Beware...you are being watched.....

It's a beautiful evening here on the NSW Central Coast.

I had just finished up in the kitchen for the night and decided to take a bag of rubbish out to the bins.

I stepped outside, took a deep breath of the warm summery air and made my way across the front porch.

Rubbish deposited.....I froze.....I had the eerie feeling that I was being watched.....I could feel eyes upon me......16 eyes to be exact.......


Two huge orb spiders dangled there behind me in all their skin crawling glory.

This one had just caught his dinner and was heading in for the kill........


....while this one was eyeing me off in a menacing fashion.....perhaps hoping I would become his.....


The pictures aren't great....probably because my hands were shaking....but if they look big...that's because they were.....if they don't look big....then something went wrong because they were!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment