Tuesday 4 December 2012

Decorating this *@#$# tree.....if it's the last thing I do....

Third attempt at decorating the Christmas tree....level of interest minimal to nil.

This time I put my foot down.....we are decorating this tree tonight.....or else!

Master 15 complains, "I just don't have the Christmas spirit"

I reply...."Great...I haven't started shopping yet....and now I don't have to"

"Oh no....I'm in the present spirit....just not the Christmas spirit"....gggrrrrr!

I march the boys into the lounge to get this joyous event underway....Master 15 flops down and starts this.....




 GGGGRRRR!!

I open the packet of handy hanging hooks....this emerges......


 ......GGGGGRRRRRRR!!!

Master 12 helps.....I reinforce constantly.......distribute evenly......my eyelid twitches as one branch receives 3 baubles....


I let him continue.....then move in later....just to "tweak" it.....you understand......

Then finally the star......



We made it....we finally got this tree decorated.....


and the final test.....how does it look from the outside.......


.....if you're driving past......really fast....and you catch a glimpse....out of the corner of one eye....it almost looks okay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment