Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year Everybody.......

It's sunny and hot today......just like an Australian New Years Eve should be.....yes that is a dig at you Christmas!!

I've been reading the blogs I follow...and it seems that most of those lovely Bloggers out there are doing  a "Year in Review".

So I thought about it...for a moment...but you see I only started writing about my angelic goings on in August this year....and a complete year in review would require some real thought and effort on my behalf.

So I decided it could wait till 2013.....when as long as I keep this little blog updated it should be quite easy to remember what, where, when, how and who I did throughout the year!

So stay safe everybody.......I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year.....especially those of you that have accidentally found your way to this blog and hung around long enough to read this!

See you all next year!






2 comments: