Monday 25 February 2013

Mystery of life # 36418.......

I'll keep it brief today....just one little mystery of life that I would like to ponder.

My boys have their own bathroom....and being the good mother preparing them for life that I am....and nothing at all to do with the possibility that I just don't want to do it......I get them to clean it.....as they should.

So this morning, I wandered by....and something caught my eye....it's something that I have seen many, many times before....something that I always....without fail....have to rectify myself....or it would never, ever be done.

Why...and if anyone can enlighten me I would really appreciate it....why is it more acceptable...and for reasons unknown....preferable to a teenage male brain to drop your empty toilet rolls here.....


rather than take three steps and place them in the bin here......????



Just wondering.....


2 comments:

  1. every single one you find....put it in his pillowcase....or better still his lunch box! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that's a great plan....I'm off to put it into action this minute ;0)

      Delete