Wednesday 13 February 2013

Things I want.....

Today I am writing a very self absorbed, self indulgent, gratuitous post entitled..."Things I want".  It bears little or no similarities to any future post entitled...."Things I received".

So in no particular order.....

I want a new bathroom.....I have one that looks like this......



....but I want one that looks like this......


I want a bikini body like this.....


...under no circumstances will I be showing a picture of my current bikini body!!

I want to be taller....I'm 158cms in height....what more do I need to say......


I want Gerard Butler......


.....sigh......

I want an Aga....


...I wouldn't know how to cook on it....but I still want it....

I want a garden that looks like this.....


.......and a gardener to go with it.....that looks like this.....


....sigh.....

Oh and world peace too!!!!


4 comments:

  1. You and I want lots of the same things and we're exactly the same height too! I feel your pain, but sometimes being tiny does come in handy :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that my new AGA stove is arriving in a couple of weeks . . . and Gerard Butler is delivering and installing it for me !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete