Thursday 21 February 2013

Weather, haircuts and disappearing socks.....

It's a slow news day here today.


The weather has been seriously strange...pouring down rain one minute....bright, hot and sunny the next....definitely a Thursday with a split personality.  Too wet to put the washing out...too sunny to not feel guilty about putting it in the dryer.

The "high" point of my day....was a trip to the hairdresser for the boys....sad isn't it....

Master 12 BEFORE

Master 12 AFTER

The biggest change is in the weather....do you see what I'm talking about.

Master 15 BEFORE

Master 15 AFTER

Before we could go home Master 15 insisted that we stop at the shops...he "needed" to get some new socks.  Of course he didn't need them.....he wanted them....but the two are inextricably entwined when it comes to Master 15.

It appears that boys socks are following the same progression as teenage girls shorts and my brain....in that they are getting smaller....much, much smaller.


Shame the price isn't following suit.....



Safe
http://www.blogger.com/blogger....
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g...
Feel free to open this page.
Trend Micro Page Rating

4 comments:

  1. please tell me that's for 7 pairs!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could tell you that was for 7 pairs...I really, really do :(

      Delete
  2. My much older youngest son was complaining of nearly $30 for two pairs. He did say that the last ones were very long wearing. So they should be at that price. Apparently these had a high percentage of bamboo in them making them cool and comfortable. His are dear to start with. He wears a size 14 shoe and there's no way I'm knitting socks for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...size 14....maybe that's why the socks are so expensive it's like 2 socks in every 1.
      I don't think my boy cares about the comfort factor...it's all about the fashion factor....he'll live and learn....I hope :)

      Delete