Monday 18 March 2013

Warning.....a very mean person wrote this post.....

I know it's poor form to laugh at another's misfortune.

Probably the sign of a very, very bad person.

But after the week I had, I was looking for a laugh anywhere I could get it.

Buster gave us me a lovely wake up call on Sunday morning by leaving a steaming, runny pile of excrement in Master 15's bedroom.  It was the last straw....strike 5.....at least.....and his final chance for freedom within the house.....GONE.

So the baby gates that had kept him off the carpet for the last 2 and a half years were reinstalled....and he, I and everyone else might as well get used to them being a permanent fixture in the house.

Now the possible causes for the following event are long and varied.....and they may or may not have included the following...

  • not looking where he was going....
  • short term memory loss....
  • too lazy to open the gate....
  • thought he was a ghost....
  • wanted to re enact the fall of the Berlin Wall....
  • trying to win the grand prize on Funniest Home Videos....shame he didn't warn us to have the video ready...
.....but whatever....the end result was the same.....



Thanks must go to Master 15 for grabbing the closest device with a camera and recording the incident...even though it was an iPad which takes an extremely dodgy photo....because I was too busy trying.....very unsuccessfully I may add.....not to burst into hysterical laughter.....and I still do every time I look at the photo.

I am officially a very bad wife and a horrid, horrid person....but I'm a horrid person with a very big grin on her face.

P.S.  Can I just take a moment to point out that this is the second time Hubby has performed this amazing acrobatic feat...both times have left a big gouge in the wall....the last one I put up with for over a year....and he only fixed it LAST weekend!  If I didn't laugh...I'd cry!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!! You know the old saying, it's only funny till someone falls and hurts themselves - then it's freaking HILARIOUS!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I crack up every time I think of it....not so sure Hubby does ;0)

      Delete
  2. bet buster was having a little snicker too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I came to comment on your portraits but couldn't get past this post! Hilarious! x

    ReplyDelete