Monday 28 October 2013

Marital bliss ...

You know what … I've been giving this matter a little thought and I've come to a conclusion … Hubby is SOOO lucky to have me.

I'm like the perfect wife … or something.

I'm always kind and romantic.

I'm there for him … in sickness and in health.

Like the time he was rolling on the floor in agony with kidney stones … and I took him straight up to the hospital … as soon as I finished washing and blow drying my hair.

And of course every night as we fall asleep Hubby whispers to me "Goodnight Princess"  and because I'm so lovely I always whisper back "Goodnight Stink".

I'm so thoughtful … I go to lots and lots of effort whenever it's his birthday.

What's more I have been so understanding of his mid life crisis … and his subsequent return to cricket.

See ... look how supportive and encouraging I am.


Yep … he really hit the jackpot!

12 comments:

  1. Yes, Stink is a very lucky man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree! he is soooo very lucky to have you.

    One of the best posts evahhhhhhhhh! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha …thanks Rebecca … I'm not too sure that Hubby would agree ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  3. hahahaha!! you are a woman after my own heart! stinky is practically a term of endearment! Mr F says 'I love you' and I say 'you'll do' or 'I tolerate you', I am positively dripping with romance!x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious … I'm glad I'm not the only one. And I agree … Stink is definitely a term of endearment ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  4. He did indeed. Lucky, lucky man! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Exactly … he's so lucky he should go buy a lottery ticket … but then he has already been so infinitely blessed … that would just be greedy ;0)
      xx

      Delete