Wednesday 15 January 2014

Summer breeze … makes me feel fine ...

The temperatures are on the up, up, up … and because we are a contrary bunch we left our place near the coast … and the sea breeze ... and went for a day out in the hot, hotter, hottest west.

Where else could we swim in a pool with a view like this?


Where else could we feast on hot chips and chocolate biscuits?


Where else could the boys dive?


And bomb?


Nowhere … but at my sister Juliet's place … so that's exactly where we went.

10 comments:

  1. i think this post might attract many of juliet's long lost sister LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Juliet's place is amazing! Hot - but amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we share Juliet please?! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement … would you like her every second weekend? ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  4. All I wish to know is where are the photos of you diving and bombing into the pool with the most amazing views?????
    PS: bet the chocolate biscuits were melting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made sure I kept a safe distance from all diving and bombing activities … air con is my preferred habitat ;0)
      PS: We ate them too fast for that.
      xx

      Delete
  5. i once had a lost sister called Juliet......erm yes it must be!!! see you there!

    ReplyDelete