Sunday 11 May 2014

A picture's worth 1000 words … week 19 ...

A photo a day … every day … in 2014.

I've entitled this week's photos my "Right Now" Collection … a moment in my week captured ... warts and all … rather than a picture considered, composed and then taken.

I could be getting all deep and meaningful and representative of my emotions and memories frozen forever in time … or I could have just been a lazy ass that lacked imagination and motivation … my money's on the second option.


Day 124:  My crochet project … right now.


Day 125:  The mess on my kitchen bench … right now.


Day 126:  What my shadow looks like … right now.


Day 127:  Sydney traffic … right now.


Day 128:  How last week's rose bud looks … right now.


Day 129:  What's parked in the car space next to mine … right now.


Day 130:   Buster on a hot and heavy Saturday night date with my slipper … right now.

Wishing a great big "Happy Mother's Day" to all the Mum's out there.
xx

18 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo I do like your 'right now' photos! Why do dogs like to stuff there noses into things like slippers?? That Rose is beautiful, does it smell as lovely as it looks?? Hope you had a nice day Mummy Jo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to bet that it smells an awful lot better than my slipper ... not that Buster would agree ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  3. The pics are great, Jo - look how you and Buster have grown, you've got the shadows of giants!
    Water droplets of flowers and leaves are just beautiful, aren't they?
    And that crochet is looking good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to snap a picture it's the only time I've ever looked tall!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous shots. The crochet's coming along nicely and the shadow photo is lovely and would look great framed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should get around to framing a few shots … that's the downside of digital photography … they never turn into actual photos.
      xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh yes … he came out for air … occasionally :0)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Your kitchen bench mess is rather more picturesque than ours! Thanks for sharing your right now piccies. I've been inspired. The shadows are brilliant but so is the snail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both those pics were taken on the iPhone … isn't technology wonderful :0)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Wow, there's some very posh looking kitchen gadgets there! Great photos, love Buster! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day! Buster and your slipper look very happy and your crochet blanket is looking fab, the colours are gorgeous - my kitchen looks like that most of the time! why do they decide to make something when its been done and leave the mess behind, grumble, moan etc hehe! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all suffer from the "someone else will do that" genetic trait … the someone always being Mum.
      I think Buster and my slipper are engaged to be married now ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  9. I hope Mother's Day was wonderful for you! I love your photos-always enjoy them. Your crocheting is just so enviably neat and I would hardly call that kitchen messy! My cat loves shoes and slippers too but she sticks her legs in, not her face. It's just a bit more seemly. ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete