Sunday 18 October 2015

A picture's worth 1000 words … week 42 ...

A photo a day … every day … in 2015.



Day 284:  Is there anything better on this planet than Vegemite toast?



Day 285:  The High School Certificate exams start for this one today … we have well and truly reached the pointy end of his 13 years at school.



Day 286:  This one needs a disclaimer … I didn't actually take the photo … my sister sent it to me today … which almost counts.  
Let's hope she isn't planning on doing any cooking in the near future!!!



Day 287:  Blue and green should always be seen!



Day 288:  This one was taken shortly after I came face to face with a Red Bellied Black Snake in the back yard.  I'd have taken a photo of the actual snake … but I was too busy running away screaming.  
However for educational purposes it looked something like this;


But I'm sure it was MUCH, MUCH FATTER  and MUCH, MUCH LONGER and A HUNDRED TIMES SCARIER.
In fact I'm pretty sure it bore an uncanny resemblance to this one.

So there's really only one thing for it … must be time to move house!



Day 289:  House and garden.



Day 290:  Down the garden path … where I no longer dare to venture!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love some of the photos! lol

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spider! I can't bear to look! The snake's a beauty, though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaargh! That spider is a monster, I hate them and suck them up in the hoover. Snakes don't bother me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those a spider's legs? Good grief! The snake is pretty impressive too! Not surprised you're looking like that, Jo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very glad we don't have SNAKES!!!! Marmite on Vogels takes a lot beating, kiwi equal to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you moving into that gorgeous tiny house?!
    Red belly blacks! We have highland copperheads on our bush block and brown snakes at our school.
    That huntsman is pretty decent!
    All the best for the HSC! Xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete